Try Independent Premium free for 1 month to access this feature. Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile.
- Summary and reviews of This Is the Story of a Happy Marriage by Ann Patchett.
- Lonely Planet London (9th Edition) (Travel Guide).
- The Book Trail Secrets of a Happy Marriage - The Book Trail?
- Cultural Perspectives on Higher Education!
Subscribe Now Subscribe Now. Final Say. Long reads.
- 11 Best Books About Marriage Couples Can Read Together .
- You'll also Like;
- Conflict and Change in Cuba!
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones;
- Post navigation.
- See a Problem?.
- The Demographic Struggle for Power: The Political Economy of Demographic Engineering in the Modern World;
- The Pinch Technique and its Applications to Non-Abelian Gauge Theories (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology).
Lib Dems. US Politics. Theresa May. Jeremy Corbyn. Robert Fisk.
Book Review: Secrets of a Happy Marriage by Cathy Kelly – Mrs B's Book Reviews
Mark Steel. Janet Street-Porter. John Rentoul. Chuka Ummuna. Shappi Khorsandi. Gina Miller.
Our view. Sign the petition. Spread the word. Steve Coogan. Rugby union.
Motor racing. US sports. Rugby League. Movers List. Geoffrey Macnab. Tech news. Tech culture. News videos. Explainer videos.
Sport videos. Money transfers. Health insurance. Money Deals. The Independent Books. Voucher Codes. Just Eat. National Trust. Premium Articles. Subscription offers. Subscription sign in.
Read latest edition. UK Edition.bradleybranchfarms.com/components/77.php
US Edition. Log in using your social network account. Please enter a valid password. Keep me logged in. Try Independent Premium free for 1 month See the options. You can form your own view. Subscribe now. Enter your email address Continue Continue Please enter an email address Email address is invalid Fill out this field Email address is invalid Email already exists. Update newsletter preferences. Comments Share your thoughts and debate the big issues. Join the discussion. My other favourite character was Cari.
Cari works for a publishing house and is a top editor with a high profile writer who is very unfairly taken away from her. How these women deal with life when it deals them a bad hand makes for great reading and I admired their strength. As an avid fan of all things bookish I loved the insights into the publishing world that I got from the parts that involved Cari. I especially liked the bit about how important bloggers are. This story shows well that none of us can do everything alone.
Name Required. E-mail Required. Powered by WordPress. Designed by. Book review: Secrets of A Happy Marriage by Cathy Kelly 12 Mar Bess is hoping to show everyone just how happy her recent marriage is, but behind all the party-planning the cracks are beginning to show.